What to Expect from your Birth Doula
From Our Birth Doulas, you will receive:
- A commitment to confidentiality.
- Unyielding support and unbiased, evidenced based information.
- Confidence in Breastfeeding – Get a head start with our complimentary breastfeeding class, open to all clients and taught by our in-house lactation consultant. Registration required.
- Receive a pass to attend our acclaimed Comfort Measures Class for Labor to find out your own coping style, get tips for dads and partners, and gather useful information on comfort in labor. Registration required.
- 100% support during your pregnancy and labor - we will not only attend your birth, but, you also get unlimited call/text and email support from the time you hire us throughout your birth and up to 6 weeks afterward.
- Reassurance and Postpartum Support! Receive an in-home postpartum follow up visit, answers to your questions, tips, tricks, and resources from your doulas.
- Membership to our "By Invitation Only" New Parent group in order to meet other new parents and make friends.
- Continuity of Care & Assurance you will have a doula- Working with our doula team ensures you have familiarity and continuity of care simply by participating in our monthly Meet the Doula Night sessions. No more worrying about “back-up doulas”.
- Receive Discounts to our favorite businesses and for our other products and services.
- We are always there for you: Your Doulas are on-call from from the point of hire to your birth!
- Personalized Attention: Our doulas meet you where you are in order to meet you and your partner's needs so we can support you best while helping you prepare for your upcoming labor.